...preference for it with at least 1 year of experiences
The job will be a mix of frontend and backend work
UnitTest or Selenium Browser testing experience
Your knowledge base should...
Good understanding of frontend technologies - HTML, CSS, JS
Experience with Linux.
Have experience with systems design for high-traffic and high-availability (load balancing, caching, database design, deployment, container orchestration etc.);
• Experience with databases (PostgreSQL /MariaDB/MSSQL)
• Good command of English
• Software Architecture/Engineering/Design
• Affinity with Linux
• Flexibility with working hours
• Willingness to live and work in Amsterdam
• Proactive, fast learner
...or more scripting languages (PHP, NodeJS, Python, incl. popular frameworks) and desire to explore others
• Experience with systems design for high-traffic and high-availability (load balancing, caching, database design, deployment etc.)
• Experience with public cloud...
• Strong statistical skills as evidenced by participation in publications or presentations in areas relevant to clinical trial design and analysis
• Proficiency in SAS programming
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and...
...Provides scientific expertise, organizational infrastructure and business development support, feasibility and study design support, and authorship of publications for PA&SS.
1. Provides strategic direction from a scientific...
You‘ll be participating in the creation of new products & features together with the Product and Design teams. You will always have your own voice in the process.
You’ll be challenged to work with real-time data and provide a smooth...
...to help generate an interactive experience. Apollo has high demands on performance, scaling, and stability. Therefore it has been designed as a RESTFul service built using Scala with Akka and Spray frameworks. This reactive microservice is managed by the Kubernetes framework...
...engineering and passion for their profession. Our employees have a Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree and work in a role as Programmer, Designer, Tester or Architect. But they also work as Project Manager, Scrum Master, Integrator, Release Coordinator and Configuration...
...technically advanced products. Your activities consist of writing specifications, setting up the software architecture, making software designs, implementation and performing unit tests. As a member of a small development team you are responsible for:
...communication skills is a key requirement. As English is a working language your level should be B2 or higher.
• Design of deep neural networks to tailor fit our customer requirement
• Follow technology trends in Computer Vision/Deep Learning domain...
...you would like more information about the role, please contact our Head of Technology: Santal van der Veen.
Design, build, test and document data integration and big data solutions
Aggregating and analyse data
You will help developing on the...
...cloud technologies to support our teams in creating breakthrough innovations.
• Responsible for the definition, design, implementation and integration systems in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
• Comply and align with software...
...as the core project team lead to coordinate and manage all statistical programming activities.
Serve as the lead programmer to design and specify the overall approach to a project’s programming tasks.
Provide statistical programming liaison to clients and input...
1 месяц назад
Подпишитесь на рассылку и получайте новые вакансии по Вашим запросам с более чем 6130 сайтов о работе.
Подписка выполнена Первое письмо Вы получите в ближайшее утро